Removing a Report in Sesame Designer
Removing a Report From Your Database
- Start Sesame Designer
- Select 'File > Open Application'
- Select the design file (DSR) you would like to work with
- In the menu panel on the right side of the screen, select 'Manage A Database'
- Select your database name
- Select 'Manage Layouts' to open the Layout Manager
- In the 'Transaction Builder' section set the 'Action' dropdown to "Delete A Layout"
- In the 'Layout Name' dropdown select "Reports > Your_Report_Name"
- Click on the 'Add Transaction To Batch' button
- Click on the 'Run Batch' command button at the bottom of the window
- Click on the 'Close' command button at the bottom of the window
Reconciling Your Design Change
- In the menu panel on the right side of the screen, select 'Application'
- Select 'Reconcile Existing Application'
- Select the application (DB) you would like to reconcile your changes to
- Select 'Reconcile Now' at the bottom of the Reconcile Options window
Copyright Lantica Software, 2003-2017 All rights reserved