Normal Topic Lantica nonperformance (Read 1758 times)
Eric_Nelson

No personal text

Lantica nonperformance
Dec 21st, 2003 at 5:41pm
Print Post Print Post  
I ordered Sesame way back in August, or maybe even July, at the $200 level.  Then I was told there would be a delay because of problems with support material, not the program itself.  The new shipping date was to be December 15.  Well, that is well past, and I still have nothing.  Maybe I've been had.  I'd be interested to know from anyone out there when you ordered Sesame and when you received it or that you haven't reseived it yet.

IP Logged

Bharat_Naik
Members

Ever ready to learn and

Re: Lantica nonperformance
Reply #1 - Dec 21st, 2003 at 7:38pm
Print Post Print Post  
Well, the worst is over. The program is being shipped and waiting is almost over. Let us hope now that the program is all that you hoped for and changing over and transition from Q&A to Lantica is smooth and painless!! Hopefully all of us should have Lantica before Chrismas. Smiley

IP Logged

BOBSCOTT
Members

That Darn Computer #$X#
{curse words}

Reply #2 - Dec 21st, 2003 at 8:30pm
Print Post Print Post  
Quote:
 Maybe I've been had.  I'd be interested to know from anyone out there when you ordered Sesame and when you received it or that you haven't reseived it yet.

I can assure you, you have not been had. I have witnessed the hard work the Lantica team has put into Sesame.

I have seen the beta version of Sesame and can tell you it is very impressive. I am more than sure the finished version will exceed even the toughest critics expectations. I for one rather wait a little longer for a product that is awesome and relatively trouble free then receive a program quickly and have to keep fixing bugs {Think Microsoft } I believe everyone is entitled to their own opinion and in this case my opinion is I am glad the Lantica team decided to wait and deliver a quality product regardless of any ill feelings it might have caused with customers.

Lets hope good things come to those of  us who waited!  Smiley

Team – Together Everyone Achieves More

IP Logged

GW

No personal text

Reply #3 - Dec 21st, 2003 at 9:04pm
Print Post Print Post  
I ordered the end of July and todate my copy has not arrived. Embarrassed  but I know there is a copy with my name on it floating around somewhere, must admitt my UPS driver is getting a little jumpy when he delivers to our address!  he still won't let me search his truck for my copy  Grin 
As I have followed the progress of Sesame since the first announcements I too have been chomping at the bit waiting for my copy but I figure the added benifits we are about to receive with Sesame over Q&A makes the wait worth it, so whats a few more days.
So Eric I say to you have some Xmas cheer, a little faith in the Sesame Team and the delivery system, I'm sure your copy like mine will arrive eventually  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Jax

Reply #4 - Jan 8th, 2004 at 5:39pm
Print Post Print Post  
Why don't you call them?

IP Logged

Hammer
YaBB Administrator
Lanticans

Fire bad. Tree pretty.

Reply #5 - Jan 8th, 2004 at 5:40pm
Print Post Print Post  
Quote:
Still waiting for my July pre-sale order. 

According to an email notice from Lantica Sales on 12-22 all presale orders were to be shipped by the end of that week so we should have received it in California 3-4 days ago.

Email to sales@lantica.com requesting status info and UPS Tracking Number 3 days ago has also so far been ignored.

What's going on?

Walt,

You should be receiving an email shortly from Sales with your package information. I don't want to post it out here in a public Forum.  Wink

BTW, Sales did not receive your email until late afternoon on Jan 6. If you sent it three days ago, it took quite awhile to reach us. Could you confirm when you sent it? If it actually took that long to make it through the system, I'd like to dig into some log files and see if something is going on with our email.

- Hammer
The plural of anecdote is not data.
IP Logged

Jax

Reply #6 - Jan 8th, 2004 at 8:57pm
Print Post Print Post  
Walt

I can understand your frustration and hope that you receive the package soon.

I just looked at the website contact details and the following numbers are there, so I thought I would post them here for others in case they have similar queries:

From the Continental United States
General: (800) 410-6315
Sales: (800) 410-6315
Customer Service: (800) 410-6315
Technical Support: (800) 293-9549

From outside the Continental United States
General: +1 215-598-8419
Sales: +1 215-598-8419
Customer Service: +1 215-598-8419
Technical Support: +1 330-527-0344

Jax

IP Logged