Normal Topic Property Editor on Tabbed Page (Read 896 times)
jyellis
Members

No personal text

Property Editor on Tabbed Page
Jan 8th, 2004 at 11:11pm
Print Post Print Post  
I inserted a tab pages on my main form to organize it better.  All of these questions deal with elements on the tab form

1.  When I used the "make like me" feature like I used in the main form to make the element attributes the same it changed selected elements to something totally different.

2.  When I used the align vertical or horizontal the selected elements would sometimes then be on top of one another or disappear totally.

3.  The Mulitple element selection feature where you draw a box around the elements to select...is there no way to do that on tab forms?

Working on the Canvas (Ghosting)
I was having trouble as you can see with alignment and so forth...so I tried to do this on the canvas (ghosting)...so I put several elements on the canvas, then chose align horizontal right and my elements disappeared.

Thanks in advance, again.

Judy

IP Logged

Hammer
YaBB Administrator
Lanticans

Fire bad. Tree pretty.

Re: Property Editor on Tabbed Page
Reply #1 - Jan 8th, 2004 at 11:46pm
Print Post Print Post  
Judy,

If you have rubberbanded to select elements on Tabs, the results can be strange because you may have grabbed elements from several tab pages.

To select multiple elements on a tab page, use Shift-Click instead of rubberbanding. This will ensure that you select only those elements you wanted and that you don't select the Tab itself.

- Hammer
The plural of anecdote is not data.
IP Logged