Normal Topic Static Picture (Read 727 times)
TJCajun

"Laissez les bons temps
rouler"

Static Picture
Jan 21st, 2004 at 6:22pm
Print Post Print Post  
How do you place an image (such as a company logo) on a form?  I know this should be done as a Static Picture, and I can place such a layout element on the form. 

I've searched through all four of the PDF files that are the manuals using Find for words such as  static, picture, image, and so forth.  I find references to Static Picture, but nothing about how to place the IMAGE into the Static Picture layout element that I have on my form.  I hope I'm overlooking something.  Can anyone help?

Thanks!

IP Logged

Hammer
YaBB Administrator
Lanticans

Fire bad. Tree pretty.

Re: Static Picture
Reply #1 - Jan 21st, 2004 at 8:07pm
Print Post Print Post  
In Designer, set the Label for the Static Picture element to the full path and filename of the image you want to display.

- Hammer
The plural of anecdote is not data.
IP Logged

Bobbi

No personal text

Re: Static Picture
Reply #2 - Jan 22nd, 2004 at 12:21am
Print Post Print Post  
I just stumbled on a feature in static pictures.  If you don't like the standard black line around the picture box you can change it.  Make the box the active element and in the Property Editor select Set and pick Back/fill, then click on the color you'd like the line to be in the color panel.  Selecting the same color as the rest of the form eliminates the line altogether.  It seemed more logical to me that Label or Text would do the job, but that's not the case.

IP Logged