Normal Topic Learning Manual (Read 565 times)
dman

A Complete Dummy

Learning Manual
Feb 18th, 2004 at 10:34pm
Print Post Print Post  
I just purchased this program and am waiting for delivery. I have been playing with the demo for awhile and although I can get around ok and can understand a little, I am usually lost on what to do. I hope the printed manuals are more detailed than the pdf ones that come with the demo. Anyway, if not is there a book that you can recommend that I can buy somewhere to help get a little better understanding about this product or help me in programming?

IP Logged

Jax

Re: Learning Manual
Reply #1 - Feb 18th, 2004 at 10:51pm
Print Post Print Post  
I think that the programme is too new for anyone to have had time to write a book on it.  However, there is a wealth of technical information on this forum, and on the lantica website at www.lantica.com ;

In addition there is a monthly magazine dedicated to the programme. "Inside Sesame" can be ordered on line at www.insidesesame.com

Also don't underestimate the manuals.  In my experience, hard copies are always easier to get around and understand than online versions.  For a start you can write on them!  Wink The tutorials are also worth working through one by one.

IP Logged

Bharat_Naik
Members

Ever ready to learn and

Reply #2 - Feb 18th, 2004 at 11:02pm
Print Post Print Post  
Sesame is easy to use program and it is especially made for non-programmers and neophytes like myself.  Compared to other programs in the market, learning curve is gentler.  

The manuals that come with the program is no different than the pdf files but once you will start getting into action, the pieces of puzzle will start falling into places. Moreover the printed manuals are easy to refer to. Whatever questions that you may have from time to time, you may post it on the forum and someone will respond to your querie. Don't hesitate to ask the questions as no question is inappropriate or silly. I have found the members of the forum always willing help and learn from each other. Apart from this, the forum is supported and monitored by Lanticans who are the developers of this program. We are truly fortunate to have their direct inputs and feedbacks on important topics and issues.

Good Luck.

IP Logged

dman

A Complete Dummy

Reply #3 - Feb 18th, 2004 at 11:31pm
Print Post Print Post  
LOL Thanks and ok, but don't say I didn't warn you!  Grin

IP Logged