Normal Topic Using the Mouse and Tab key to change fields . . . (Read 505 times)
Brett_in_Australia

Having a nice nap under
a tree sounds good to
me

Using the Mouse and Tab key to change fields . . .
Feb 25th, 2004 at 12:14pm
Print Post Print Post  
When I select an option from a Combo box, then use either the Mouse or Tab key to change to the next field the mouse cursor goes to every other object other than the one I clicked (selected).  HELP!!!

IP Logged

Hammer
YaBB Administrator
Lanticans

Fire bad. Tree pretty.

Re: Using the Mouse and Tab key to change fields .
Reply #1 - Feb 25th, 2004 at 1:36pm
Print Post Print Post  
Could you please explain what you mean by "goes to every other object"? Does the cursor go flashing wildly around the elements on your Form,or does it just go somewhere other than you expected? Do you have any OnElementExit programmingon your combo box?

- Hammer
The plural of anecdote is not data.
IP Logged

Brett_in_Australia

Having a nice nap under
a tree sounds good to
me

Reply #2 - Feb 25th, 2004 at 1:57pm
Print Post Print Post  
Quote:
Could you please explain what you mean by "goes to every other object"? Does the cursor go flashing wildly around the elements on your Form,or does it just go somewhere other than you expected? Do you have any OnElementExit programmingon your combo box?

The cursor goes somewhere other than where I expect when I click on most elements on the form.  There is OnElementExit programming.  Also if you click on the combo's down arrow whithout first clicking on the selection then the combo does not function correctly.  Its as if the combo is not getting 'focus'.

IP Logged

Hammer
YaBB Administrator
Lanticans

Fire bad. Tree pretty.

Reply #3 - Feb 25th, 2004 at 2:11pm
Print Post Print Post  
Quote:
The cursor goes somewhere other than where I expect when I click on most elements on the form.  There is OnElementExit programming.

What does the OnElementExit program do? Could you post the code?

Quote:
Also if you click on the combo's down arrow whithout first clicking on the selection then the combo does not function correctly.  Its as if the combo is not getting 'focus'.

This is fixed and will be in the next release.

- Hammer
The plural of anecdote is not data.
IP Logged