Normal Topic Problems with subforms (in table view) on tab page (Read 472 times)
Justin_ICC

Problems with subforms (in table view) on tab page
Mar 2nd, 2004 at 8:37pm
Print Post Print Post  
I am runniing into problems with subforms that are in table view when they are placed on tab pages.

I am trying to create a  series of tabs with the first one being notes on the account, the second one being payment history, etc. I created the database for the note lines and then created a subform for them in my layout view.  I then drag the sbuform onto the tab page and it says that its parented to the tab. When I then preview the application or reconcile and then view the program it drops the subform in the middle of the parent form. When in form view it stays where it should, this only happens after it is changed to table view.

Anyone have any ideas?

Also one thing I would suggest adding is a Z position so that way you can raise or lower items (this has to be stored somewhere - should make it visible to developers so that way you can place labels onto edges of boxes (something you currently can't do).

IP Logged

Hammer
YaBB Administrator
Lanticans

Fire bad. Tree pretty.

Re: Problems with subforms (in table view) on tab
Reply #1 - Mar 2nd, 2004 at 9:04pm
Print Post Print Post  
Quote:
I am runniing into problems with subforms that are in table view when they are placed on tab pages.

I am trying to create a  series of tabs with the first one being notes on the account, the second one being payment history, etc. I created the database for the note lines and then created a subform for them in my layout view.  I then drag the sbuform onto the tab page and it says that its parented to the tab. When I then preview the application or reconcile and then view the program it drops the subform in the middle of the parent form. When in form view it stays where it should, this only happens after it is changed to table view.

Anyone have any ideas?

This is a known bug which is fixed in 1.0.2.

- Hammer
The plural of anecdote is not data.
IP Logged