Normal Topic Lantica excellence (Read 776 times)
johnbits

No personal text

Lantica excellence
Oct 4th, 2004 at 8:47pm
Print Post Print Post  
Life is so unfair--never enough time!  Though I've had Sesame for some time and followed closely the traffic on this site, other business demands have prevented actually diving deeply into Sesame and getting back the power (and much more) I had with Q&A years ago.  Now that our consulting is getting more focused, perhaps I can catch up (as I did when starting with Q&A version 2.0 in the past).

Nevertheless, I had to say that working with many products (both PC and handheld), I have never encountered a better software developer and, maybe even more importantly, a more responsive one.  I may not yet enjoy fully using the product, but I refer others to it often and as frequently to your website as an example of how a product should be released and supported.

You have, quite simply, the very best site I've seen.  Clean, informative, easy to navigate, with so many of the missing elements with other products.  Just finding which version is current and searching for answers here is a dream compared to trying to search a Yahoo forum or get an answer from tech support.

Getting help, detailed, polite answers, quick responses, and actually being able to contact the developers themselves is unbelievable.

I must also praise the users who participate so eagerly in the forum.  Even many of the 'off topic' items, let alone the concept of having such an area on the site adds the type of extra that sets Lantica apart.

I hope that Sesame is growing beyond expectations and also that any such growth does not diminish the closeness, level of excellence or rapidity of your response to user inquiries and requests.

Please keep up the good work!!  I hope to join in more fully soon as I get up to speed on the product and begin developing solutions.

~ The other J (John) Fisher on this site!

IP Logged