Normal Topic SANE User's group meeting (Read 2217 times)
Diane Colello

No personal text

SANE User's group meeting
Feb 9th, 2005 at 12:24am
Print Post Print Post  
The meeting on Saturday in Salem, NH was swell.  Much thanks to Bob Hansen for organizing and being so generous with his help.  Everyone there gained something, so I encourage you all to come to the next one, May 7.  Now I'd better get to work before I forget what I learned on Saturday.
Diane

AIM AIM  
IP Logged

Bob_Hansen
Members

WOW, They have the Internet
on computers now!

Re: SANE User's group meeting
Reply #1 - Feb 9th, 2005 at 2:17am
Print Post Print Post  
SANE (Sesame Associates of New England) was glad to be your host.

Thanks for your comments Diane.  It was fun for us to work on your application.  Your being there also gave us a chance to see some of the work that Bob Scott has done.  He did a great job getting you started.  Hopefully he won't mind too much about some of the changes we agreed to make.

Maybe he can come back with you in May.  Glad you enjoyed it.  Now we just need to see if we can get some more users to join us.  Great that you came all the way from New York.

Using your application also provided a good comparison vs. Q&A for some of the users who were there for the first time, and had not even done a translation yet.  A good chance for them to see the capablilties. 

Thanks also for the homemade cookies you made.  Now we really have a good reason to show up if you are going to repeat that!

I will send you the promised modifications in the next few days I hope.  See you again in May

Bob Hansen
Sesame Database Manager Professional
Sensible Solutions Inc.
Salem, NH
603-898-8223
Skype ID = sensiblesolutions
IP Logged

BOBSCOTT
Members

That Darn Computer #$X#
{curse words}

Re: SANE User's group meeting
Reply #2 - Feb 9th, 2005 at 2:30pm
Print Post Print Post  
Quote:
( Hopefully he won't mind too much about some of the changes we agreed to make.

Bob,

I am all for Change!  Cheesy

I figured you all would come up with some great suggestions and creative changes for Diane. That is the great value of a user group like yours. (We can not expect the Lanticans who help so much on this forum to do it all alone)

I am just happy that Diane is on her way to using Sesame harmoniously in her business.  I am positive that Diane will take the little that I was able to help her with and the stuff you all showed her and over time create exactly what she needs and wants and WOW us all with the results.

Now Bob it would be nice if you could have a S.A.N.E type group in a few other regions so you can work with some of my other cronies that I have been confusing with Sesame and Sbasic.

Team – Together Everyone Achieves More

IP Logged