Normal Topic Going even more mental (Read 476 times)
Mum

No personal text

Going even more mental
Jun 24th, 2005 at 7:12am
Print Post Print Post  
Cry   I look at all the entries here about subforms and think "I'm still trying to work out how to make one......and here they are with problems.. At least you can make one" Undecided

Is there anyone in Australia that I could talk to about the many things I need to ask about?  would go to a training class if they had one here but it appears not.

My main ? at the moment is how can I add future years data ( as in registrations for a softball association) into my form.???  If anyone can give me some direction on this I would appreciate it.  Not sure if subform is the way to go or not.

Also I translated QA into Sesame and would use that but don't think its possible to edit the QA form to add future years as well.  ???

IP Logged

Bob_Hansen
Members

WOW, They have the Internet
on computers now!

Re: Going even more mental
Reply #1 - Jun 24th, 2005 at 1:13pm
Print Post Print Post  
Not sure what you mean by "future dates" but Q&A and Sesame can both handle dates after today. 

Just want to create a LE on your subform that is a Date type.  The date values can be put in manually, or they can be calculated.   

Example fields might be Registration Date, Expiration Date, Start Date, Completion Date, etc.
---------------------------

Maybe explain your form and your intentions in more detail.

Bob Hansen
Sesame Database Manager Professional
Sensible Solutions Inc.
Salem, NH
603-898-8223
Skype ID = sensiblesolutions
IP Logged