Normal Topic August Inside Sesame - WoW (Read 667 times)
BOBSCOTT
Members

That Darn Computer #$X#
{curse words}

August Inside Sesame - WoW
Aug 1st, 2005 at 4:15pm
Print Post Print Post  
Be Still my Heart!

I am not sure what tip or article this month I am more excited about. This month really covers the bases.

I am so jazzed about the sneak peak into the new and potentially new features in Sesames future. The new program editor features will be a godsend!

The Mock dialog box article has got me thinking of so many ways I can use it to improve my application. It has given me a great method for me to eliminate redundant categories in my app. The article on the Mock dialog feature will be reverse engineered and modified and used in my application before the day is over (ok so it may take a day or two to get it right).

Erika and Mark, besides the great technical stuff I learned from the article, I was able to improve the look of my forms by seeing the way you colored the close command button (cmdCloseDialog) in the Mock dialog box. With the solid bar and the 2 colors on the button it pops out perfectly.

All this already and I have not even gotten to try Alecs tip yet or figured out Toms One Click copy.

This should be a fun couple of days!

Thanks  Smiley

Team – Together Everyone Achieves More

IP Logged

Ray the Reaper
Global Moderator
Members
Lantica Support

The One & The Only

Re: August Inside Sesame - WoW
Reply #1 - Aug 1st, 2005 at 9:03pm
Print Post Print Post  
Quote:
The new program editor features will be a godsend!

Those two popup windows are just the tip of the iceberg of the new Programming Editor features. Wink

-Ray

Raymond Yoxall Consulting
ray.yoxall@gmail.com
ryoxall@lantica.com
Sesame Applications, Design and Support
IP Logged

Steve_in_Texas

No personal text

Re: August Inside Sesame - WoW
Reply #2 - Sep 13th, 2005 at 12:31am
Print Post Print Post  
Yeah, August edition got me fired up, and then September edition caused my head to explode! Smiley

Quick Reports is going to be welcomed with open arms in our office!

Looking forward to it!

Thanks,
Steve

IP Logged