Normal Topic to open a db the window is too narrow. (Read 456 times)
digimom1962

Natalie Gann

to open a db the window is too narrow.
Oct 21st, 2005 at 11:28pm
Print Post Print Post  
I know, Sesame is so great I shouldn't mind enlarging the window EVERY SINGLE TIME I open a db. I have lots of variations with similar names so it helps to see the date I last worked on each one. Sometimes I open & close files 4 or 5 times in 10min. I don't REALLY mind but just thought I would throw it out in case there is a setting I missed or something.

Thanx Grin

So much time and so little to do . . . strike that, reverse it.
YIM YIM  
IP Logged

Blair Wettlaufer
Members

No personal text

Re: to open a db the window is too narrow.
Reply #1 - Oct 22nd, 2005 at 6:39am
Print Post Print Post  
That's easy to fix.  Right click on your sesame shortcut (if you're using windows), and under properties, choose the option to have it open in a maximized window.

That should solve your problem.  I've also set up shortcuts on my desktop to automatically open the database I want.

Coesper erat: tunc lubriciles altravia circum&&Urgebant gyros gimbiculosque tophi:&&Moestenui visae borogovides ire meatu:&&Et profugi gemitus exgrabuere rathae

IP Logged

digimom1962

Natalie Gann

Re: to open a db the window is too narrow.
Reply #2 - Oct 28th, 2005 at 3:38pm
Print Post Print Post  
Thanx, that will come in handy. Love the car by the way. Unfortunately I must have been especially unconcious when I typed the original note. (doesn't even make sense to ME Undecided )
Ment to say the window where you "select an application..." when you click on open. I have since decided it isn't worth the effort for them to bother anyway. 

Thanx again

So much time and so little to do . . . strike that, reverse it.
YIM YIM  
IP Logged