Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Sesame 2.0 Info wanted. (Read 2432 times)
BOBSCOTT
Members

That Darn Computer #$X#
{curse words}

Re: Sesame 2.0 Info wanted.
Reply #15 - Nov 9th, 2005 at 4:04pm
Print Post Print Post  
The scheme feature looks really cool, but I am blown away by the incredible improvements to the program editor. I am not sure if I am happier about the real meaty features of the new editor like the improved method for me to access my elements and select my Sbasic commands without having to type them or the luxury features of the editor like the scroll bars and indent.

Actually before I even get to use the improved editor I am really looking forward to the new feature that allows me to import files and have Sesame create the elements for me automatically based on the header row.

There are enough upgrades to features or new features altogether being introduced  in Sesame 2.0 that every user from the very beginner to the power user should have their wildest wishes satisfied.

Lanticans Thanks for listing to us users. Seeing the 2.0 Demo (Thank you Erika) It was very obvious to me you guys and gals included features and improvements that go against your own beliefs but because users wanted them you gave them to us. Again Thanks

Team – Together Everyone Achieves More

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send Topic Send Topic Print Print