Normal Topic A Very Big Announcement (Read 534 times)
Ray the Reaper
Global Moderator
Members
Lantica Support

The One & The Only

A Very Big Announcement
Dec 15th, 2005 at 8:41pm
Print Post Print Post  
Folks can I have your attention please.

Thank you.

I have the great honor and pleasure this year of announcing, imo, the biggest yearly event for this software company. As some of you may know today marks Sesame's Second birthday. So the purpose of this thread is to wish Sesame a Happy Birthday.

[center][img]http://www.HammerVE.com/SesameImages/SesameBirthday.jpg[/img][/center]

-Ray

Raymond Yoxall Consulting
ray.yoxall@gmail.com
ryoxall@lantica.com
Sesame Applications, Design and Support
IP Logged

digimom1962

Natalie Gann

Re: A Very Big Announcement
Reply #1 - Dec 16th, 2005 at 3:33pm
Print Post Print Post  
It actually seems like Sesame has been around a lot longer. When Q&A started having trouble running on our new system I did some research and stumbled across a few people who were determined not to completely let go of Q&A and were stubborn and smart enough to get the resources together for a new program. I requested to be kept up-to-date on progress and, when Sesame was finally "born", I talked the boss into ordering.

Our company found a way to keep using Q&A for a while but have finally conceded it is time to switch once I showed them it was not that different. (I even talked them out of the Q&A color scheme Roll Eyes)

Happy Birthday Sesame!
...and many more.

~Natalie

So much time and so little to do . . . strike that, reverse it.
YIM YIM  
IP Logged

BOBSCOTT
Members

That Darn Computer #$X#
{curse words}

Re: A Very Big Announcement
Reply #2 - Dec 16th, 2005 at 3:49pm
Print Post Print Post  
Quote:
Folks can I have your attention please.

As some of you may know today marks Sesame's Second birthday-Ray

Only its second birthday and so smart and powerful already. It scares me to think of what Sesame will be able to do when it matures.

Happy birthday to Sesame, and all its parents that have done so much to nurture it and mold it into what it has become. 

Team – Together Everyone Achieves More

IP Logged