Normal Topic One by request, one because it needed done. (Read 356 times)
The Cow
YaBB Administrator

One by request, one because it needed done.
Apr 21st, 2006 at 9:13pm
Print Post Print Post  
As per request, I've made so that the various menus in Sesame/SDesigner in 1.1.4 (and 2.0) work a lot more like the pulldown menus work. When you click on the menu button, the menu appears and stays up, even if you release the mouse button. But if you drag and release, that counts as a selection and the menu closes. Of course, you can still select by keyboard. You no longer have to keep the mouse button pressed until you make a selection.

Also, now that I've implemented relinking of forms, so you can move a form from one database to another. I thought it would be a good idea (maybe a better idea) to give reports the same capability. In either case, in 2.0, you can build a form or report under one database, and relink it under a different database - should need arise.

Mark Lasersohn&&Programmer&&Lantica Software, LLC
IP Logged

Bharat_Naik
Members

Ever ready to learn and

Re: One by request, one because it needed done.
Reply #1 - Apr 21st, 2006 at 10:19pm
Print Post Print Post  
Quote:
Also, now that I've implemented relinking of forms, so you can move a form from one database to another. I thought it would be a good idea (maybe a better idea) to give reports the same capability. In either case, in 2.0, you can build a form or report under one database, and relink it under a different database - should need arise.

Thanks. This will be very useful. I wish we can have that now.

IP Logged