Normal Topic Sbasic Command ?  maybe (Read 721 times)
BOBSCOTT
Members

That Darn Computer #$X#
{curse words}

Sbasic Command ?  maybe
Sep 14th, 2006 at 6:04pm
Print Post Print Post  
I know I have used the feature copy form to buffer however I do not see a feature for use on an element. Is there a Sbasic command or tree item I am missing that copies element to buffer/clipboard?

Or must I use a macro to send the contents of an element to the windows clipboard.

Sesame’s Sbasic has so many great commands I am having trouble remembering  the real ones from those that I imagine. I look forward to learning the new ones that come in 2.0  Smiley

Thanks

Team – Together Everyone Achieves More

IP Logged

proudpoppy
Members

Do What ??

Re: Sbasic Command ?  maybe
Reply #1 - Sep 14th, 2006 at 8:47pm
Print Post Print Post  
This may not be what your looking for, but I use Ctrl-c, and then ctrl-v. Have been doing this alot lately !!

IP Logged

The Cow
YaBB Administrator

Reply #2 - Sep 14th, 2006 at 8:56pm
Print Post Print Post  
BOBSCOTT wrote on Sep 14th, 2006 at 6:04pm:
I know I have used the feature copy form to buffer however I do not see a feature for use on an element. Is there a Sbasic command or tree item I am missing that copies element to buffer/clipboard?

Or must I use a macro to send the contents of an element to the windows clipboard.

Sesame’s Sbasic has so many great commands I am having trouble remembering  the real ones from those that I imagine. I look forward to learning the new ones that come in 2.0  Smiley

Thanks

The F11 commands will copy a form to a buffer (not the same as the window's clipboard), from which the  contents can be copied onto the current form, but not into MSWord (for example).

Which fields/elements get "pasted" using the F11 command depends on the state of the copy spec. If no elements are selected in the copy spec, then all elements will be pasted. If some elements are selected in the copy spec, then only those elements will be pasted. If you have a fully filled out copy spec, with elements from one form and different elements from a different form "lined up", the F11 command will copy and paste based on that spec.

Mark Lasersohn&&Programmer&&Lantica Software, LLC
IP Logged

BOBSCOTT
Members

That Darn Computer #$X#
{curse words}

Reply #3 - Sep 15th, 2006 at 3:01pm
Print Post Print Post  
Thanks all for the info  Smiley

Team – Together Everyone Achieves More

IP Logged