Normal Topic Could these be a layout error. (Read 430 times)
Calibrate1

Could these be a layout error.
Nov 13th, 2006 at 10:04pm
Print Post Print Post  
I have a main database.  I copy this database and change what needs changing for different users.  However I updated some of the designs of the elements.  The updated programming is entered via importing from the main database.  The programming uses read-only (not grayed).  Although when I run this as a client, half is grayed out, and the other half isn't grayed out.  Could this be a layout error?  Did I change something I shouldn't have?

IP Logged

The Cow
YaBB Administrator

Re: Could these be a layout error.
Reply #1 - Nov 14th, 2006 at 12:54am
Print Post Print Post  
I'm not entirely sure what you have set up, or what result you are getting. Do you have a different database for individual users? Are you doing this instead of having a single database with multiple forms for different users? When you say that the programming is "imported from the main database", do you mean that the programming is the same for each of your forms? Again, it seems that you have multiple databases, rather than a single database with multiple forms - is this correct?

When you say "half is grayed out", do you mean that half of the elements on a single form are grayed out, or that half of the forms that should have grayed out elements - do?

Mark Lasersohn&&Programmer&&Lantica Software, LLC
IP Logged