Normal Topic Sesame 2.0.1? (Read 588 times)
Infinity
Members

Diagonally parked in a
parallel dimension

Sesame 2.0.1?
Aug 18th, 2007 at 7:14pm
Print Post Print Post  
I saw Erika's notice on August 9th that 2.0.1 is out, and to expect an email advising of download access in my downloads page, but haven't heard anything else yet.  Logging in to my downloads page still shows only Sesame Plus Edition 1.1.5 and related files.  Is there any further news available?

Captain Infinity
IP Logged

Hammer
YaBB Administrator
Lanticans

Fire bad. Tree pretty.

Re: Sesame 2.0.1?
Reply #1 - Aug 18th, 2007 at 9:21pm
Print Post Print Post  
Infinity wrote on Aug 18th, 2007 at 7:14pm:
I saw Erika's notice on August 9th that 2.0.1 is out, and to expect an email advising of download access in my downloads page, but haven't heard anything else yet.  Logging in to my downloads page still shows only Sesame Plus Edition 1.1.5 and related files.  Is there any further news available?

Scott,

For those who already have 2.0.0, Customer Service needs to add 2.0.1 to your download account manually. If you have more than one account, they may have added it to a different one. Get in touch with them and let them know which Customer Number you use for your downloads.

- Hammer
The plural of anecdote is not data.
IP Logged

Bob_Hansen
Members

WOW, They have the Internet
on computers now!

Re: Sesame 2.0.1?
Reply #2 - Aug 18th, 2007 at 10:32pm
Print Post Print Post  
The email also said you needed to log in as a New User, with a new password, not as an existing user.  May not be the same for all, but those were the instructions I received.

Bob Hansen
Sesame Database Manager Professional
Sensible Solutions Inc.
Salem, NH
603-898-8223
Skype ID = sensiblesolutions
IP Logged