Normal Topic Version 2 (Read 554 times)
wildwood

No personal text

Version 2
Aug 19th, 2007 at 3:26am
Print Post Print Post  
I have Sesame version 1.1.4 and am a single small busiess user without a server. Can I get the Sesame Personal V. 2 - Single User with Q&A Database Translator Download Only version for $79.00 USD and be able to use it on two different computers in my office which are not networked or "served" or is there another Version 2 I should be looking at??

Peter

IP Logged

Hammer
YaBB Administrator
Lanticans

Fire bad. Tree pretty.

Re: Version 2
Reply #1 - Aug 19th, 2007 at 12:33pm
Print Post Print Post  
wildwood wrote on Aug 19th, 2007 at 3:26am:
I have Sesame version 1.1.4 and am a single small busiess user without a server. Can I get the Sesame Personal V. 2 - Single User with Q&A Database Translator Download Only version for $79.00 USD and be able to use it on two different computers in my office which are not networked or "served" or is there another Version 2 I should be looking at??

You can pay the $79 if you wish, however, as a 1.x user, you can also pay only $39 and get the upgrade instead.  Smiley

- Hammer
The plural of anecdote is not data.
IP Logged

wildwood

No personal text

Reply #2 - Aug 19th, 2007 at 6:14pm
Print Post Print Post  
Thanks Erika,
If I choose the $39.00 downloadable version for my office computer will it be possible to use that download for the other two computers I use on the road and at home???

Peter

IP Logged

Hammer
YaBB Administrator
Lanticans

Fire bad. Tree pretty.

Reply #3 - Aug 19th, 2007 at 10:01pm
Print Post Print Post  
wildwood wrote on Aug 19th, 2007 at 6:14pm:
Thanks Erika,
If I choose the $39.00 downloadable version for my office computer will it be possible to use that download for the other two computers I use on the road and at home???

It is possible. If you only use one computer at a time, it's fine by us. If more than one computer is in use at once, you really should purchase another copy.

- Hammer
The plural of anecdote is not data.
IP Logged