Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) [Solved] Make form conditionally read only (Read 2101 times)
FlipGilbert

Running Ver 2.6.4

Re: [Solved] Make form conditionally read only
Reply #15 - Nov 10th, 2007 at 3:45am
Print Post Print Post  
Hello Ray
I'm having the same issue now with another batch of code from Sept 07's "Inside Sesame" on Popup Dialogs. It works well GREAT in preview but I get the runtime error in the Application.

Quote:
What is the Start In: directory for Sdesigner set to?
What is the Start In: directory for Sesame set to?

It may be that the Sesame program can not find the sbasic_include.sbas file to include but Preview mode can.

I checked that they are both the same. (This time) Thats what was wrong with the last error. Where should I look next?

It's not what a man says that matters or how he says it, but what he does and how he does it.

IP Logged

Ray the Reaper
Global Moderator
Members
Lantica Support

The One & The Only

Reply #16 - Nov 12th, 2007 at 9:38pm
Print Post Print Post  
Hello Flip,

Next thing I would look at is to be sure that you reconciled the correct DB file. Or possibly even save the DSR file as a new DB and see if it compiles. Other than the Start In: being different I can not think of what would cause that.

-Ray

Raymond Yoxall Consulting
ray.yoxall@gmail.com
ryoxall@lantica.com
Sesame Applications, Design and Support
IP Logged

FlipGilbert

Running Ver 2.6.4

Reply #17 - Nov 13th, 2007 at 2:02am
Print Post Print Post  
Thank you Ray,
mute point now, I had a break in over the weekend and lost all the company computers. They stole the safes with the back ups, other info and all the software licenses. They trashed the offices, its been difficult. I do have a key drive back up I carry with the db backed up on Friday and only lost about 8 hours of programing. Let me clarify that, that would be a lot for you or anyone else, for me it was about three lines. Lucky today is a holiday and we are closed.

Reminder, Back up your stuff! REMOTELY!!!

I'll be back!

Flip

It's not what a man says that matters or how he says it, but what he does and how he does it.

IP Logged

Hammer
YaBB Administrator
Lanticans

Fire bad. Tree pretty.

Reply #18 - Nov 13th, 2007 at 2:26am
Print Post Print Post  
Shocked  Oh, Flip, that's awful! Have you sent in your databases to Support for anything lately? If so, they may still have a copy...

- Hammer
The plural of anecdote is not data.
IP Logged

FlipGilbert

Running Ver 2.6.4

Reply #19 - Nov 13th, 2007 at 2:43am
Print Post Print Post  
Thank you Erika!
I'm good, my data entry person backs up the database to her key drive every night! I have a copy of the database.
But a REALLY good idea! (not using you for an off site backup, but for the above and beyond help and support you all provide) 
I'm down, but not out!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send Topic Send Topic Print Print