Normal Topic Keyword (Read 382 times)
Mum

No personal text

Keyword
Nov 23rd, 2007 at 10:15pm
Print Post Print Post  
I'm back again...still having a problem with Keyword.  
From the very beginning I need to have it explained to me and how it works and how I include it on subform so that information from a main form is included in a report (is that confusing??).

To try and explain.... this is for a sporting association.  Main form contains all Personal information (which is needed)  Subform contains their playing history.

I am trying to combine the 2 forms into a report that gives me just the current years playing history and not all the previous years (which it does at the moment)

I have been told to make a keyword field and use that....... that's where I am lost... Where to put it on both forms etc... and how do you enter into it

I am trying to elminate all information other than what is necessary so that I don't have to spend many hours deleting all unneccesary information.

I have been trying to ring main office (from Australia, so they won't ring me back so no use leaving contact info) but cannot get onto them, and yes it has been in office hours.  Is there somewhere that I can read or somebody that I can ring and speak to that can explain this all to me in plain English.

Thank you, sorry for being so long winded but it's crunch time now for reports.
Cry

IP Logged

Hammer
YaBB Administrator
Lanticans

Fire bad. Tree pretty.

Re: Keyword
Reply #1 - Nov 23rd, 2007 at 11:06pm
Print Post Print Post  
Mum,

It's a major holiday in the US and the Support folk are home with their families. If you get in touch with Support on Monday, they can start helping you get your database in order to produce your reports.

- Hammer
The plural of anecdote is not data.
IP Logged

Mum

No personal text

Re: Keyword
Reply #2 - Nov 23rd, 2007 at 11:53pm
Print Post Print Post  
Ahhhhhhhhhhh  that explains it then    Grin   Thank you for the reply

IP Logged