Normal Topic 2.0.5 Downloads (Read 996 times)
Bob_Hansen
Members

WOW, They have the Internet
on computers now!

2.0.5 Downloads
Jan 29th, 2008 at 1:59am
Print Post Print Post  
1.  The announcement mentions that the sbasic file has changed and is on the change log page.  On the Change Log page, the sbasic file is listed, but shows last updated with 2.0.4.  Where do we get the file?

Suggest it be added to the download page with the other downloads.  Thanks for adding the line with the date for each download group, that makes it very useful.  (Could include the sbasic with the errata section).

2.  Note in the errata, still has a misspelling on DIRECTONAL vs. DIRECTIONAL in two places:
DIRECTONAL NAVIGATION: Allows the cursor (arrow) keys to navigate the form in geographic order. For example,
with this option turned on Down Arrow is treated as "down" instead of "next". Valid settings are ON and OFF.
Example: DIRECTONAL NAVIGATION: ON
Default: OFF

3.  And thanks for the noew tools about reparenting natural links.  Just in time for my purposes....
4.  And we (customer and I) just agreed to add a button to toggle table view, and look, you have provided it in 2.0.5, GREAT!
5.  And speed changes when saving DSR, WOW!

Thanks again for the upgrade features ......
« Last Edit: Jan 29th, 2008 at 5:39am by Bob_Hansen »  

Bob Hansen
Sesame Database Manager Professional
Sensible Solutions Inc.
Salem, NH
603-898-8223
Skype ID = sensiblesolutions
IP Logged

Hammer
YaBB Administrator
Lanticans

Fire bad. Tree pretty.

Re: 2.0.5 Downloads
Reply #1 - Jan 29th, 2008 at 2:15am
Print Post Print Post  
Bob_Hansen wrote on Jan 29th, 2008 at 1:59am:
1.  The announcement mentions that the sbasic file has changed and is on the change log page.  On the Change Log page, the sbasic file is listed, but shows last updated with 2.0.4.  Where do we get the file?

You don't. It didn't change. Cut and paste error from the last announcement. Sorry! Fixed it.

Quote:
2.  Note in the errata, still has a misspelling on DIRECTONAL vs. DIRECTIONAL in two places

I don't do that one, but I'll tell the folk who do.

Quote:
3.  And thanks for the noew tools about reparenting natural links.  Just in time for my purposes....

You're welcome. They were used for a big conversion this weekend and worked extremely well.

Quote:
4.  And we (customer and I) just agreed to add a button to toggle table view, and look, you have provided it in 2.0.5, GREAT!

Finally found a good place to put it, thanks to Alec.

Quote:
5.  And speed changes when saving DSR, WOW!

Yeah, that's one of my favorites too.

- Hammer
The plural of anecdote is not data.
IP Logged

Hammer
YaBB Administrator
Lanticans

Fire bad. Tree pretty.

Reply #2 - Jan 29th, 2008 at 1:47pm
Print Post Print Post  
And I fixed the DIRECTIONAL typo and reuploaded the errata document.

- Hammer
IP Logged

Bob_Hansen
Members

WOW, They have the Internet
on computers now!

Reply #3 - Jan 29th, 2008 at 3:19pm
Print Post Print Post  
Stop spoiling me .....

Thanks for the quick follow up.  That type was pointed out some weeks ago on the forum along with another typo that Infinity located.  No time to find the reference now, but both are probably in the same thread.

Bob Hansen
Sesame Database Manager Professional
Sensible Solutions Inc.
Salem, NH
603-898-8223
Skype ID = sensiblesolutions
IP Logged

Hammer
YaBB Administrator
Lanticans

Fire bad. Tree pretty.

Reply #4 - Jan 29th, 2008 at 3:21pm
Print Post Print Post  
Bob_Hansen wrote on Jan 29th, 2008 at 3:19pm:
Stop spoiling me .....

Thanks for the quick follow up.  That type was pointed out some weeks ago on the forum along with another typo that Infinity located.  No time to find the reference now, but both are probably in the same thread.

I believe you. As I said, I don't generally handle that and the person that does may not have seen your post. That's why we encourage you not to limit problem reporting to the forum. It may not be picked up.

- Hammer
IP Logged