Normal Topic 50% Off Sesame 3-User SOHO QuickStart Package (Read 586 times)
Hammer
YaBB Administrator
Lanticans

Fire bad. Tree pretty.

50% Off Sesame 3-User SOHO QuickStart Package
Mar 16th, 2011 at 5:49pm
Print Post Print Post  
Our 50% sale on Sesame Personal was so popular that we thought it would be nice to do something for our business customers too. For one week only, we are offering a special price of $169.50 on the Download Only version of the Sesame Database Manager SOHO QuickStart Package - a 50% discount.

The SOHO QuickStart Package is perfect for getting your office started on Sesame. This multiuser version comes with a three user user license and includes the Q&A Database Translator and a full set of manuals in PDF format. Downloads for Sesame itself are immediately available via a download link. The additional licenses and instructions for running Sesame in client/server mode will follow by email.

This offer is good through Mar 20, 2011. To place your order, use our secure order form:
https://www.lantica.com/secured/order_form.html

- Hammer
The plural of anecdote is not data.
IP Logged

Anthony

Re: 50% Off Sesame 3-User SOHO QuickStart Package
Reply #1 - Mar 19th, 2011 at 3:36am
Print Post Print Post  
So can 2 of these be ordered for the licenses only in one client/server environment that needs 1 server & 6 licenses (or)
is it only 1 per SOHO Package per business only?  Can my single user version be used as a license in this client/server
environment, for a total of 4 licenses? It's probably too late for you to answer for me to take advantage of this deal since
I only found out about it late Friday, but if you could answer for future reference, I would surely appreciate it.  Thanks!

IP Logged

Hammer
YaBB Administrator
Lanticans

Fire bad. Tree pretty.

Re: 50% Off Sesame 3-User SOHO QuickStart Package
Reply #2 - Mar 19th, 2011 at 2:33pm
Print Post Print Post  
Hi Anthony,

It's not too late for you to place your order online and take advantage of the SOHO sale. The sale is active through the weekend. The SOHO package gets you the client/server capable version of Sesame with a three user license.

Your Personal Version does not count as a license as it has no client or server capabilities.

Once you have the SOHO package, you can, whenever you are ready, order three additional licenses to bring yourself up to a total of six. Buying two SOHO packages does not work for this as a SOHO package is the complete database package and cannot add licenses onto an existing server.

- Hammer
The plural of anecdote is not data.
IP Logged