Normal Topic Totals Only Report Sample (Read 500 times)
Stew Bell

Totals Only Report Sample
Oct 6th, 2012 at 6:33pm
Print Post Print Post  
I downloaded all the sample files and overwrote those I had, but there was no report in the customers application.

Is it located elsewhere?

Thnx

IP Logged

Carl Underwood
Members

Re: Totals Only Report Sample
Reply #1 - Oct 6th, 2012 at 8:19pm
Print Post Print Post  
That's correct. The Customers.db sample app doesn't contain any reports. What made you think it does?

Carl Underwood
CDU Computer Consulting LLC
Epsom, New Hampshire
IP Logged

Stew Bell

Reply #2 - Oct 6th, 2012 at 8:55pm
Print Post Print Post  
In the Sample Application part of the forum there is a thread titled Totals Only Report written by Raymond Yoxall May 20, 2004 in a db called Customers.  There is a link to download the sample file (119kb).  When I click the link it takes me to the download section.  I thought the Customers db he was referring to was one of the samples that had been upgraded.

IP Logged

Carl Underwood
Members

Reply #3 - Oct 6th, 2012 at 11:05pm
Print Post Print Post  
Oh, that was a specially created sample app for that posting. The name of the app that you want is "Customers_Report2". It doesn't exist in the regular downloads of Sesame. And it appears that it has been removed from the Lantica site -- probably because it was a version 1 app (from 8-1/2 years ago).

When you click on the link to download it, you are actually just being redirected to the Lantica home page because the server can't find that file.

If you want to contact me via the Email link at the bottom of my posting, I can send you a version 2 sample that I just created. It outputs exactly the same thing as you saw in Ray's posting.

Carl Underwood
CDU Computer Consulting LLC
Epsom, New Hampshire
IP Logged