Normal Topic We got to meet SteveInTexas! (Read 495 times)
Hammer
YaBB Administrator
Lanticans

Fire bad. Tree pretty.

We got to meet SteveInTexas!
Oct 8th, 2012 at 4:19pm
Print Post Print Post  
TheCow and I were at a Convention in San Antonio, TX last week. While we were there, we got to meet with someone who has been using Sesame since Day One and who is one of our most valuable alpha testers - SteveInTexas. We don't  get much face time with these folks, so it was a real treat. We got to hear all about how he's using Sesame - which took awhile because this guy is using every last feature we have! He is a really nice person, as is his cousin Will, and it was a real pleasure to get covered in barbecue sauce with him. At the rib place we went to for dinner. Which was tasty but very very messy. Smiley

- Hammer
The plural of anecdote is not data.
IP Logged

Steve_in_Texas

No personal text

Re: We got to meet SteveInTexas!
Reply #1 - Oct 8th, 2012 at 4:29pm
Print Post Print Post  
Smiley

Thanks Erika. Will and I had a great time and were thoroughly honored to meet you and Mark in person! What a privilege!

Thank you, again, for all you have done for me and our business over the years! Looking forward to many more!

Always grateful!

Steve

IP Logged

Will_in_Texas

Reply #2 - Oct 8th, 2012 at 6:04pm
Print Post Print Post  
Erika, thank you both so much for taking the time to see us.  It was great to meet the people behind such a great product. 

Our business would not be what it is today without all the work you guys have put into Sesame.

Thanks,
Will

IP Logged

Rick_R

Reply #3 - Oct 8th, 2012 at 7:17pm
Print Post Print Post  
Good thing he didn't bring you someplace to have tacos.

Although I've lived in Texas 30 years, I still don't understand why Texans love to eat "finger food" that falls apart in your hands as you eat it.  (For instance, corn taco shells with consistency similar to potato chips, and chopped beef barbecue on a bun.) Tastes good, but, yeah, it can get pretty messy.

Next time you're down here, try a hamburger Texas-style: sliced lettuce, tomato, ketchup, mustard and mayonnaise (and optionally also jalapeņos and/or bacon).  Sounds gross, but it's actually quite tasty.

IP Logged