Normal Topic CRM Integration (Read 1068 times)
Rod Weston

CRM Integration
Aug 31st, 2016 at 4:14pm
Print Post Print Post  
We are weighing the possibility of using a CRM such as SuiteCRM. Is it possible to integrate Sesame with SuiteCRM or any other CRM product?

IP Logged

Hammer
YaBB Administrator
Lanticans

Fire bad. Tree pretty.

Re: CRM Integration
Reply #1 - Aug 31st, 2016 at 5:02pm
Print Post Print Post  
The short answer is Yes. The long answer is that it depends on what the CRM provides/allows.

- Hammer
The plural of anecdote is not data.
IP Logged

BOBSCOTT
Members

That Darn Computer #$X#
{curse words}

Reply #2 - Sep 1st, 2016 at 1:33pm
Print Post Print Post  
Rod,

I use and have been using Sesame as a CRM for years, I am just wondering what the CRM does for you that you are thinking about using it in addition to Sesame.

In my experience, Sesame allows you and your co workers to manage the customer relationship EXACTLY as you want, not some "canned" method that a CRM designer thinks you should. Sesame frees your organization from being like every other company and allows you to run your company in the unique and special way that makes your organization better than the rest in your industry.

Team – Together Everyone Achieves More

IP Logged

Rod Weston

Reply #3 - Sep 1st, 2016 at 3:00pm
Print Post Print Post  
I am exploring options at this point.

Option #1: Develop everything from scratch in Sesame. This is my preferred option, but the time frame is challenging.

Option #2: Setup SuiteCRM for CRM purposes while I am developing other critical applications and integrate Sesame with SuiteCRM until I can develop our own Sesame CRM.

Option #3: Hire a developer to work with me to accomplish option #1. This is my preferred option, but I don't have the budget to make it  happen.

IP Logged